About Shockwave Therapy
Shockwave Therapy is a non-invasive solution for chronic pain. A high-energy sound wave is introduced into the targeted areas in the muscle which accelerates tissue repair, cell growth, and mobility restoration.
The interaction with the body tissues leads to a cascade of beneficial effects:
- Encourages damaged tissues to regenerate
- Restore mobility
- Speed Up Recovery Times
- Neovascularisation Ingrowth
- Reversal of Chronic Inflammation
- Stimulation of Collagen
- Dissolution of Calcium Build-Up
- It Stimulates Metabolic Activity
- Improves Blood Circulation
Studies have shown that over 80% of patients report significant pain reduction after 3 to 4 treatments.